22 julio 2011

Lookin' Good (p. 2)

Y ahí estábamos ambos, un momento bastante incómodo debo admitirlo, pero ¿Qué chingados quería? Esa era el pensamiento que rondaba por mi mente.
RUMANO 4: I know you fucked Rumano 3.
YO: Ajá, y? Crees que eso te da el derecho de irrumpir mi paz personal? I think you knew that before you invited me to sleep over.
RUMANO 4: I actually didn't.
Para todo esto, íbamos caminando por la banqueta donde nos dejó el autobús.
YO: Why are you here?
RUMANO 4: To ask questions.
YO: Ask.
RUMANO 4: Do you like Rumano 3?
YO: No... I mean yes, no, yes... I liked him yesterday, I fucked him for a reason right?
RUMANO 4: Did you liked it?
YO: It was ok. What??!! Why are you even asking that?
RUMANO 4: Just answer.
YO: Why?
RUMANO 4: Can you just talk without the bullshit just like you did yesterday?
YO: Yesterday I was drunk. I just need to know some background.
RUMANO 4: You don't think that 3 fucks with 3 friends is enough background? Oh wait, you're right, I forgot you didn't fuck Rumano 2.
YO: Hey hey hey... Wait right there,  first of all you don't have to talk to me like that, and secondable I did not fuck you nor Rumano 1.
Ok, se acuerdan cuando una semana anterior se supone que yo estaba conviviendo con el niño más adorable y chistoso de toda la fiesta? Bueno, al parecer con la luz del día el bato se transforma y deja de ser adorable y chistoso y se convierte en petulante y bitchy. Osea, ¿Qué le pasaba? Había venido a verme para comentarme lo puta que había sido, porque digo, en realidad no ocupaba hacerlo.
RUMANO 4: Ok look, we were talking, my friends and I... And I was just asking who do you like better, because maybe you wanted to choose...
YO: What the fuck are you talking about? To choose?
RUMANO 4: Yeah, who do you like the best for a threesome?
Ya llegando a la puerta de mi edificio, pues le digo, que voy a prender un cigarro y que adentro no se puede fumar, así que nos quedamos afuerita del edificio.
YO: A threesome?! You mean we fuck three people all together?! Look, I liked you guys, but I just don't get any of these crap, and you didn't have to come this far for telling me that I'm a whore.
RUMANO 4: No, look... I didn't want make you feel that way. This is the thing, we do like each other, I mean, my friends and I, and well, you seem like a nice girl to ask you to have a threesome or maybe a foursome, or maybe a moresome. I mean you can invite your friends of course, and we can have a nice night...
WTF!!! Osea, no es que me haya asustado su propuesta, pero preguntártelo de esa manera? Buscarte para eso? Estos batos estaban definitivamente dañados de la cabeza, pero bueno, pensé que tal vez era una cuestión cultural, tal vez en México nadie llega a preguntarte un día por la tarde si quieres participar en lo que al parecer sería una orgía y simplemente sucede, pero aquí igual y preguntan para que uno llegue bien preparado y que no se presenten sorpresas, lo cual es bastante nice, porque eso de llegar desprevenido, dígase sin preparación mental y física y simplemente caer en una emboscada, eso no está tan cool.
YO: What? What do you mean?
RUMANO 4: Well we are organizing an orgy, but if it's too much for you, you can just choose two of us.
YO: Why would I do such a thing?
RUMANO 4: Well, you fucked the 3 of us in the same night.
YO: Yeah, but not at the same time. An orgy?
RUMANO 4: Yes, maybe you have some friends who are sexually open just like yourself to invite over. The thing is you see, we know a lot of guys, but not girls available yet.
YO: Mmmm... Maybe I can do something about that.
La cuestión es, verán... Yo sé que estos tipos estaban enfermos y dañados mentalmente, pero era precisamente esa parte la que me llamaba la atención, además bueno, yo nunca había sido parte de una orgía, podía ser aquello muy cool y una buena experiencia de vida.
(Continuará...)

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

I'm pretty sure it's "second of all"...